Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
No need to book in advance except for groups 20+!
Please contact us! us for booking large groups.
Otherwise just buy your tickets at reception 7 days a week.
- Prices in US$
$16 Adults$13 Seniors$8.50 Children 4-17 years old under 4 free
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily 8.30am - 4.30pm. The last guided tour of the day starts at 4pm.
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
- APPOVED AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for more information if required.
I loved it! Just I need to order seeds to attract them... AND HAVE MY OWN!!!!!!!!
Great visit, in St-Martin. We were extremely satisfied to learn so much about all these butterflys through our french guide, Thomas. He was very professionnal and passionate in tr ... read more
We visited in St. Martin on Tuesday Feb. 28, 2012 while cruising with Princess. We LOVED our trip to your beautiful butterfly farm! Thank you for sharing and teaching us about butt ... read more
My husband I visited in june and had a wonderful time, our guide was awesome, learned a lot we didn't know.Thanks you guys were great!
Last week while in St. Maarten vacationing with family, we visited the Butterfly Farm. It was one of the highlights of our trip!! What a beautiful, special place. What a great v ... read more