Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
My first cruise was so exciting because I looked forward to visiting the Butterfly Farm. Our trip to visit to St Martin was all that my heart desired becaused of the BUTTERFLY FAR ... read more
We visited the butterfly farm in December 2014. What a fabulous place and the butterflies are so beautiful. The talk was really interesting and lighthearted and it has really en ... read more
I visited the farm on Saint Maarten on April 18th. It was the best $15.00 I've spent in a long time. Our guide was a chap from England who gave a funny and informative tour. It was ... read more
After 6 other visits to Aruba, we decided this time to go to The Butterfly Farm. What a delightful experience. We can't wait to go back on this same trip to watch the hatch in the ... read more
I had the pleasure of visiting the Butterfly Farm on my trip to St. Maarten on 9/12/13. It is such a beautiful farm and Willie, the "narrator" really knows his butterflies. :-) T ... read more