Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily 9am - 3pm BUTTERFLY FARM ARUBA PARTIALLY OPEN (temporarily closed on Saturdays only) - IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for information
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
We visited your Butterfly farm in St. Maartin and loved our host, the butterflies and the tranquil setting. However the biggest impact on us was the story plight of the butterflies ... read more
August 2013 marked trip number 9 to the farm and there will be more. My daughters love the butterflies and we are glad to be the first family in your Frequent Flyer program. Every ... read more
We had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful butterfly farm on Jan. 27th, 2013. What a beautiful peaceful place. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Sitting on one of t ... read more
It was magical. I can still see it in my memory as happening in slow motion.
visited Nov 10, 2017 - one of twelve visits = each time we are in Aruba. Staff is knowledgable, courtieous and will go out of their way to be of help. Owner is PASSIONATE. Would ... read more