Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
We visited on 01Sep2015 and enjoyed our time at The Butterfly Farm. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly; we learned some new things about butterflies. If we make it back to ... read more
visited Nov 10, 2017 - one of twelve visits = each time we are in Aruba. Staff is knowledgable, courtieous and will go out of their way to be of help. Owner is PASSIONATE. Would ... read more
I LOVE visiting when I'm in Aruba. I go every day! Tony and Lori and their staff are so friendly. They make you feel like you belong at the farm! Nancy
The Butterfly Farm was by far my favorite adventure on mine & my husband's honeymoon. I was so inspired by the experience, I even later got an atlas moth tattoo! Would love to some ... read more
We visited the Aruba farm in early March 2015.What a beautiful and informative place it is.Your staff did a great job and it was one of the highlights of our stop in Aruba