Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily 9am - 3pm BUTTERFLY FARM ARUBA PARTIALLY OPEN (temporarily closed on Saturdays only) - IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for information
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
We visited the Farm via a tour from Royal Caribbean. We had an excellent time and the tour guide was so knowledgeable. I only wish we had a little longer to stay at the farm , it ... read more
My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting the Butterfly Farm a couple weeks ago while cruising with Royal Caribbean and what an amazing experience! It was one of my very favori ... read more
We too visited the farm on St Marten on 4/4/12. There were 6 of us visiting and you happened to tell us that Northern Virginia has 6 different varieties of Swallowtail and we had ... read more
It was a great visit. My wife and I enjoyed it very much.
visited the butterfly farm a few weeks ago while on a cruise. It was one of the highlights of our trip. Got wonderful pics of the butterflies in the viewing room and lots of cute s ... read more