Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
We visited in St. Martin on Tuesday Feb. 28, 2012 while cruising with Princess. We LOVED our trip to your beautiful butterfly farm! Thank you for sharing and teaching us about butt ... read more
Awesome! We've visited twice.
I visited the Butterfly Farm in October, 2016 and what an experience, the best one ever. The tour guide was fabulous with lots of information that I did not know. The colors and ... read more
We visited your butterfly farm on our last cruise to St. Maarten in Feb 2012. Its was my second wonderous experience with a butterfly farm,my 1st in Kuranda, Australia. Its takes ... read more
Our family have been going to Aruba since 1999, but never went to the Butterfly farm. What a wonderful experience and the staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. We will return as ... read more