Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
rob schroeder u.s.a great place
I have been to both farms in Aruba and St. Martin and love them both. What a wonderful learning experience for children of all ages and adults!
We visited St. Maarten last week from Israel and the Butterfly Farm was one of the highlights of our trip. We learned so much and the kids had so much fun trying to catch the butte ... read more
An outstanding journey my wife and I had visiting the Butterfly Farm. We learned much and enjoyed the beauty of St Maarten.
I visited this beautiful Butterfly Farm in Aruba, on May 29, 2016. It was amazing! I learned so much about the life of butterflies and moths that I never imagined. Our tour guide w ... read more