Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily BUTTERFLY FARM ARUBA PARTIALLY OPEN - IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for information
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
Loved my visit there in February. Praying for you all and your safety with all the devastation.
We had a wonderful time at your farm. I wish we had more time though. Tour from Independence of the Seas 11/19/2013. We live in central Florida and will get right on the gardening. ... read more
Thank you for a delightful visit at the Butterfly Farm. All the staff was knowledgeable and informative. We were thrilled to be able to enjoy the beauty, history, life cycle, and h ... read more
So nice we visited twice! Loved it and learned so much! It was my 9 year old son's favorite part of the trip. Thank you!
Visited your farm just last week with a friend. Our visit was the highlight of our week long cruise. Thanks for the ideas to cultivate our own butterfly farm. Hanson, MA