Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba BUTTERFLY FARM ARUBA CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
I thought you have a very beautiful and informitive web site. keep up the good work.
We had a wonderful experience in your butterfly garden last week in St Maarteen. We have started a butterfly garden a few months ago.....Thank you
Me and my family had the great fortune of visiting the Butterfly Farm primary due to my aunt's infatuation with these lovely wonders. I am glad we made the stop - great experience. ... read more
A truly wondrous experience. Beautiful and fascinating. Excellent guide.
visited in Sept 2014- loved the farm & seeing all the different butterflies freely flying around. The talk was informative & interactive. Thanks for a great tour.