Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
We just returned from our Caribbean cruise not too long ago. Our trip to the Butterfly Farm was definately one of the highlights, in fact it was the first onshore activity we signe ... read more
We visited on 01Sep2015 and enjoyed our time at The Butterfly Farm. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly; we learned some new things about butterflies. If we make it back to ... read more
My wife, two year old son and I visited the "Farm" on April 1, 2012, while on a cruise. We all enjoyed the information and beautiful butterflys. My son picked one lf the blues up ... read more
We visited in Sept 2016 and we loved the farm So much to see and learn about and Molly was just amazing!!! We hope that they can restore the farm after Irma passed through so we ... read more