Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
No need to book in advance except for groups 20+!
Just get your tickets at reception.
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily 8.30am - 3.30pm. The last guided tour of the day starts at 3pm.
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
- APPOVED AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for information
My 5 year old daughter loved visiting the farm. It was a peaceful experience and educational for the kids. I highly recommend visiting.
I visited your farm recently & just loved the wonderful selection of beautiful butterflies,which I saw & tried (with some success!) to capture on camera.IKeep up the good work!
We visited the butterfly farm in Aruba in May this year. We would just like to say thank you. We found the staff very friendly and knowledgeable and made the tour very enjoyable. ... read more
I am from Trinidad and Tobago W.I. and visited the Butterfly farm in ARUBA on Saturday 9th. It was the most beautiful experience I have had. I enjoyed the guide, he knew his st ... read more
We visited The Butterfly Farm in Aruba in the beginning of March 2012 and it was such an interesting experience. We had an extreamly passionated guide, time flew by and our visit ... read more