Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
No need to book in advance except for groups 20+!
Please contact us! us for booking large groups.
Otherwise just buy your tickets at reception 7 days a week.
- Prices in US$
$16 Adults$13 Seniors$8.50 Children 4-17 years old under 4 free
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily 8.30am - 3.30pm. The last guided tour of the day starts at 3pm.
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
- APPOVED AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for more information if required.
Though we hit many attractions on the 5 islands we visited on our recent cruise (March 8 - 18), we remember most the tour of you beautiful butterfly farm. We were with a group tha ... read more
I visited the Butterfly farm in St. Maarten in April of2010 and just visited the farm in Aruba on Jan 19th, 2012. I didn't realize they were the same one. They were both very enjo ... read more
I visited the Butterfly Farm on Oct. 24, 2013 it was very inspiring & very beautiful, very colorful. I would love to visit the Butterfly Farm again some day..
Our family have been going to Aruba since 1999, but never went to the Butterfly farm. What a wonderful experience and the staff is so knowledgeable and friendly. We will return as ... read more
We visited on 01Sep2015 and enjoyed our time at The Butterfly Farm. The staff were knowledgeable and friendly; we learned some new things about butterflies. If we make it back to ... read more