Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
No need to book in advance except for groups 20+!
Please contact us! us for booking large groups.
Otherwise just buy your tickets at reception 7 days a week.
- Prices in US$
$16 Adults$13 Seniors$8.50 Children 4-17 years old under 4 free
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily 8.30am - 4.30pm. The last guided tour of the day starts at 4pm.
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
- APPOVED AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for more information if required.
We visited the Butterfly Farm last week (From the cruise Holland America) and it was fascinating. Would you tell me who did the painting outside in front of your facility. Was it ... read more
Please send me some milkweed seeds. I will plant them, I love butterflies.
I thoroughly enjoyed the visit to view the beautiful butterflies while on excursion from my cruise recently. Thank you for your work in keeping an important species (and beauty) in ... read more
What a awesome place to visit. We die while we were on our cruise to the islands. Would love to see it again!!!
I love going to the Butterfly Farm it is my sanctuary for Photography and Peace. The Butterflies are all so amazing and Beautiful. A must visit when in St Maarten! The staff are so ... read more