Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
The farm was enchanting! We really enjoyed our visit.
What a friendly and informative group of people! I will be sure to visit when I come to St. Martin again!
What a great adventure we visited the farm 2x during our stay!!! So fascinating watching the butterflies in their environment. Can't wait to go again on our next trip!!!
We had an amazing time while visiting The Butterfly Farm in St. Martin. The guide was very informative and the butterflies were astonishing. It was the highlight of our excursion ... read more
We visited your Butterfly farm in St. Maartin and loved our host, the butterflies and the tranquil setting. However the biggest impact on us was the story plight of the butterflies ... read more