Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily BUTTERFLY FARM ARUBA PARTIALLY OPEN - IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for information
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
most interested in seeing more
Thank you so much. It was a great learning experience for us. Thank you for sharing the beauty of butterflies
We had the pleasure of visiting your beautiful butterfly farm on Jan. 27th, 2013. What a beautiful peaceful place. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Sitting on one of t ... read more
The Butterfly Farm is always first on my list of things to do when in Aruba. Thank you for the friendly, kind, educated staff. We are always made to feel welcome when visiting!
The Butterfly Farm was an amazing experience, I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks.