Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farm in Aruba. Within a large meshed enclosure you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily BUTTERFLY FARM ARUBA PARTIALLY OPEN - IN COMPLIANCE WITH ARUBAN GOV. RE. CORONAVIRUS RULES. Please contact us! us for information
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- The Farm has a fantastic shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
I happened to visit your web site. i am very happy to see the different photos of different butterflies in differerent stages. very nice. I am from India (SALEM,TAMILNADU).I hope t ... read more
Visited the butterfly farm in December 2011. Really loved what I saw. My grandson was excited. The punch at the end of the tour was good. Thanks to our guide for the information on ... read more
Our visit (or more accurately visits, as we went back four times!) to the Butterfly farm in Aruba was truly one of the highlights of our trip. It was so beautiful and peaceful. The ... read more
most interested in seeing more
we visited last week during our cruise ship stop. Thanks for what your doing and when we work on our garden we will ask for help