Imagine walking through a lush tropical rain forest amidst flowers and trees, ponds and a trickling waterfall with butterflies flying overhead and all around you in their own natural paradise. This is a dream come true at The Butterfly Farms in St Martin and Aruba. Within large meshed enclosures you can see hundreds of real exotic butterflies flying freely, a beautiful display of the most spectacular species from all over the world...
- Entrance includes a free return pass for the duration of your vacation!
- Open all year, daily
Aruba 8-30 am - 4-30 pm (last tour starts at 4pm )
- St Martin 9-00 am - 3-30 (last tour starts at 3pm) REMAINS CLOSED AFTER HURRICANE IRMA!
- Guided tours run all day, they last for approximately 15 to 20 minutes and you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. Photography and video no problem!
- Where are we located? check our map!
- Each Farm has a great shop selling a huge selection of butterfly-related gifts and souvenirs. Refreshments are available in the shady cafes outside. Parking and restrooms on site.
Such a wonderful place to visit! I could have spent the whole day there! Guides were very friendly and informative, I'd venture to say that they have a dream job! Wish we would ... read more
My husband and I visited the Butterfly Farm through an excursion with Royal Caribbean and it was awesome!!! Our guide showed us the life cycle of the butterflies and how to handle ... read more
The butterfly Farm Aruba is an amazing place to visit. My daughter Devon absolutely loves it and we take full advantage of the amazing return ticket deal. We make sure to come mul ... read more
Hi,great place to visit. Learned a lot. Nov.trip 2013 . St.martin
Thoroughly enjoyed our visit: was pleasantly surprised! Just couldn't get the butterflies to hold still for photos!